Xzodik's World

Let's you into my deepest thoughts and secrets. Takes you on a journey through the mind of me as I discover myself in an entire new light!! So sit back and enjoy

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Love pt. 4

I was glad to be back home in the wonderful city of Atlanta, not only did I miss it but my sexy pecan tan was here. It felt like forever since I had last seen Kevin and I was dying to see him. On the drive up all I could think about was him. How much I couldn’t wait to be in his arms again. The way he looks at me with those bedroom eyes; that gorgeous smile; those lips, God knows how much I love them, and that New York accent drives me crazy. Its not just his looks, he is the sweetest person I’ve ever met. So kind and gentle yet possesses so much strength, intelligence, and power. After five hours I was exhausted and all I wanted was to cuddle up with man and go to sleep. My baby had a healthy sexual appetite and I knew that if I headed over to his place I wouldn’t be getting any sleep so to my apartment was where I headed.  Man, it felt so good to be home! I dropped my bags and headed straight for the shower. After showering it was time for me to relax but just as I was about to climb into my king sized bed there was a knock at my door.
“Kevin, what are you doing here,” I asked surprisingly.
“Well I knew that you would be tired and probably wouldn’t come to my place so I came to yours.”
“Babe, I’m really tired and need some sleep.”
“I know you do but I really wanted to see you tonight and I just couldn’t wait. All I want is to hold you in my arms until you fall asleep.”
“Aww babe, you are just so sweet. I knew there was a reason why I loved you so much.” I said running into his arms.
Being in his arms just felt so right, when I was there I felt so safe like nothing could ever harm me. There was a place that I always wanted to stay.  We cuddled up into my bed and began to watch Love Jones. Kevin knew how much I loved that movie so back when we first began dating  he bought it for me, its no telling how many times we’ve watched this movie. During the middle of the movie I must’ve dosed off because I woke up to a pitch black room, jazz playing from the IPod and there were those bedroom eyes staring right at me.
“Babe, what are you still doing up?”
“It’s not that late. You fell asleep during the movie so I turned it off so it wouldn’t disturb you. I went to work out, came back took a shower, and you were still sleeping. Did you know that you look so beautiful while you were sleeping,” he asked moving my hair from my face.
I couldn’t help but smile. I loved this man so much and Lord knows that I would never do anything to mess this up. Sometimes I just think about how I got so lucky, this man is everything a woman could ask for and then some. He treats me like his queen and there is nothing that he wouldn’t do for me that I wouldn’t do for him. When I was going through some tough times back in the day, I could always turn to him for support. He was there when no one else was and it was then that I knew that this was the one.
“Come on babe, let’s go to sleep,” I said snuggling up against his body “I love you Kevin.”
“I love  you too my mocha.” It was then that we let Ella carry us off into another world. As the morning sun peaked through my window, I was awaken by those luscious lips with a good morning kiss. For the rest of the summer I would be looking forward to waking up to that every morning, however waking up to it for the rest of my life would be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment