Xzodik's World

Let's you into my deepest thoughts and secrets. Takes you on a journey through the mind of me as I discover myself in an entire new light!! So sit back and enjoy

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SO CONFUSED

I thought that everything was cool… I mean we just called ourselves acquaintances. Yea the L word was said but if that was what you were feeling at the time who is to say that you were wrong… We were just talking, there were feelings there but we couldn’t actually see if anything was there. They lived up the coast and well me, I live in GA. I guess my views on things are a bit different from others. I’ve seen relationships ( if it ever got to that point) work from on two different coasts. It’s just the matter of time and effort one is willing to put in. Yes, I have to say that I’m a little hurt by this cause I actually cared for this person, but I guess things were moving to fast… I don't see how it was really moving that fast, we talked on the phone, text, and IMd every day but when you want to get to know someone that's what you do. Do you really have to meet someone in person to actually know them? I don't think physically seeing someone makes that big of a difference, if the feelings are already there then just being able to see that person makes the connection stronger. I guess me being a military spouse for a few years gave me a different perspective on a lot of things. Cause when you actually look at it you spend a lot of time apart from your spouse with all the training, deployments and everything how much do you really know about them? Not saying that its the same thing, its just this whole thing is confusing. I don’t know I can honestly say that i’ve had some really good things come out of long distance relationships so my opinion on if it can actually work or not is different. I just think that before one can say something about it, they should at least try it out. Not saying that long distance relationships are for everyone but I thought that maybe there would be more understanding or open mindedness. No pun intended when I say this *** one person’s opinion about what you’re doing in your life shouldn’t make you change your entire perspective.*** If that person made you happy whose to say that’s not right. If you couldn’t wait to talk to them or they were the last person you talked to before you went to bed, whose to say that ya’ll are moving to fast. For right now, it was all about getting to know each other. If you hit it off you just hit off. Now what if that coulda been someone that you coulda spent ya life with and you missed out on the opportunity. I dunno, everything happens for a reason.. I just wish that I could understand, I never will but its cool. I guess maybe I was hurt more than I thought, sorry for the rant. I just had to get this off of my chest. Now it’s time to clear my head!!!

2 comments: