Xzodik's World

Let's you into my deepest thoughts and secrets. Takes you on a journey through the mind of me as I discover myself in an entire new light!! So sit back and enjoy

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A thought

I miss him. The late night convos over the phone, IM, texts or whatever the case. Just seeing his texts when I first wake up in the morning. He was always there to listen whenever I needed to vent and just get some things off my chest. We talked about any and everything, it just felt good to have that someone of the opposite sex to talk to. Even though we had some datable topics at times and were on opposite sides of the spectrum, it was nice to have an intellectual conversation sometimes. More than anything I just miss our friendship. There was something more there but we knew that it couldn’t work being in the situation that we were in but when you can have someone who you could just talk to for hours about any and everything that’s when you know you found a good friend. He even helped me study, and Lord knows if I truly wanted to be honest that I needed that extra push. There were times when I just didn’t feel like doing it, but he was always there to give me that extra boost. Even though I would probably never admit it to him, lol. I miss my “Yankee,” lol insider. But now he is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment